AP EAMCET Application form 2018 Available. Candidates can refer the Step by step Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Application Process. Willing students can attain the Applications forms for AP EAMCET Exam 2018. Applicants must submit the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical CET 2018 Applications on or before the last date. The AP EAMCET Online Application available at the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in
EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 AP EAMCET Notification Details – www.sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2018 Apply Online Link
- 1.3 How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2018?
- 1.3.1 Step by step process to fill AP EAMCET Online Application 2018
- 1.3.2 4 Simple Steps of APEAMCET Application
- 1.3.3 Step 1: AP EAMCET Fee Payment Details
- 1.3.4 AP EAMCET Fee Details
- 1.3.5 Step 2: Know your AP EAMCET Payment Status
- 1.3.6 Step 3: AP EAMCET Application Process
- 1.3.7 Step 4: Print APEAMCET Online Application Form
- 1.4 Overall steps for filling AP EAMCET Online Application
- 1.5 Important Dates for AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in
Apply for AP EAMCET 2018 through online. We have provided a step by step procedure about how to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 application form. The AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the JNTUK, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. On assistance of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), EAMCET is conducted. The students who are interested in the admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses in various colleges or institutions should go through an entry level examination, i.e., EAMCET. Here, we provide the information regarding the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam.
AP EAMCET Notification Details – www.sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET 2018 Apply Online Link
|AP EAMCET Apply Online Procedure 2018|
|Organization Name||JNUT Kakinada.|
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET 2018.|
|Courses||B.Pharm, B.SC, B.tech, B.Arch|
|Last Date||February 2018.|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam.|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2018?
There is still some students exist that who have no idea about how to fill the AP EAMCET Application. For those candidates convenience, we have provided the step by step Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application Process. So, candidates can refer the below application process to fill the AP EAMCET Application form.
Note: Fill all the required fields with valid details like personal info, educational qualification, and other necessary details and submit it.
Step by step process to fill AP EAMCET Online Application 2018
First of all, you need to click on the following link of AP EAMCET Application 2018 of official website www.sche.ap.gov.in. The window will be displayed. There you can read complete details of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test Andhra Pradesh.
An advice for the candidates from the APCHE Board is complete the APEAMCET Application & Fee Payment process as early as possible. The applications treated in First come first serve basis, so that you can get your preferred exam center as you have applied early.
4 Simple Steps of APEAMCET Application
- EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Know your Payment Status.
- Fill AP EAMCET Online Application (Only after APEAMCET Fee Payment).
- Print APEAMCET Application form after Submission.
Step 1: AP EAMCET Fee Payment Details
1. After reading the complete details, click on the first step i.e., Fee Payment. Students should meet the following Eligibility conditions to submit the AP EAMCET Application form.
Age limit for Online Application
Candidates who have below mentioned age limits as on 31st December of the year of admission are eligible to apply Online.
- For Engineering:
- Lower Age Limit: Completed 16 years.
- No Upper Age Limit.
- For Agriculture & Medicine:
- Lower Age Limit: 17 Years.
- Upper Age Limit: 22 Years (For Others), 25 Years (SC/ ST Candidates).
2. Fill the details such as Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Name, etc in window which look like
3. Then, choose the field from the Engineering, Agriculture & Medical And Both.
AP EAMCET Fee Details
- To apply for the single course either E Or AM, you need to pay the AP EAMCET Application Fee of Rs.507.00/-.
- AP EAMCET Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture Fee Amount: Rs. 450/-.
- Processing Fee & Taxes: Rs. 57.50/- (Rs.50/-+Rs.7.50/-).
- For the application of Both courses (E & AM), the APEAMCET 2018 Application Fee is Rs.1015.00/-.
- Fee Amount: Rs. 900/-.
- Processing Fee & Taxes: Rs.115/- (Rs.100/- + Rs.15/-).
4. Click on the “Initiate Payment” button after choosing the payment mode, and entering required details.
5. Therefore, you have successfully completed the Step 1.
Step 2: Know your AP EAMCET Payment Status
If in case your account debited and the EAMCET Fee Payment not successful or website disconnected or fee payment receipt not generated, don’t worry, you will have an option to check the AP EAMCET Fee Payment Status mode.
6. You can click on the Know your Payment Status (Step 2) on the home page. Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number(which were provided at the time of payment).
You can get the Payment status. If the Fee payment is “NO”. Then, the candidates are requested to make the fresh payment. The amount will be refunded to the bank account within 5 working days.
Step 3: AP EAMCET Application Process
7. To complete this step, you should make the successful AP EAMCET Fee Payment. After payment, click on Fill Application Step.
8. Fill the following particulars in the window:
- Payment Reference ID.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number.
- Mobile Number and
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) format.
9. Here, you can enter the remaining particulars such as Your Parents details, Category, Postal Address, etc. You have select the preferred AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers list in this page only.
10. Submit your complete details and upload the Photograph and Signature in the given format and sizes.
Step 4: Print APEAMCET Online Application Form
11. Finally, you have successfully applied for the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam.
12. Just one more step to complete the process: Take a printout of the submitted Andhra Pradesh Eamcet Application Form for future reference.
Overall steps for filling AP EAMCET Online Application
Students can fill the AP EAMCET Application form through online. Please make sure that the relevant documents are there with you.
- Log in to the official website, i.e., sche.ap.gov.in
- Go to the application form button.
- Fill all the mandatory particulars on the application form.
- Upload a photograph of the application form.
- Payment must be made for AP EAMCET.
Important Dates for AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Online Apply Dates|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application||February 2018.|
|Last Date for the Submission of AP EAMCET online application||March 2018.|
|Form correction of AP EAMCET 2018||March 2018 (I week).|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.500/-)||In March 2018.|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.1,000/-)||April 2018 (II week).|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.5,000/-)||In April 2018 (III week).|
|AP EAMCET Online Application Submission with Late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||April 2018.|
You can also check the AP EAMCET Exam Important dates for more details about the Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam for the academic year 2018.