JNTU Kakinada has released the AP EAMCET Notification 2018. EAMCET is a common entrance exam for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical admissions in government and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are waiting for an admission in Undergraduate medical and engineering courses in the state of AP can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 exam. JNTU Kakinada inviting the applications from the eligible candidates through EAMCET exam to fill admissions into various seats in Engineering colleges and universities. Online applications for AP EAMCET 2018 started from February. The Last date to fill and submit the AP EAMCET Online Application is March 2018.
EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 AP EAMCET Notification 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 AP EAMCET 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for APEAMCET Exam 2018
- 1.3 Other Details of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Notification 2018
- 1.4 AP EAMCET 2018 Application form – www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
- 1.5 AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Notification (Paper Notification)
- 1.6 Download APEAMCET 2018 Official Notification
- 1.7 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam – APEAMCET Result 2018
AP EAMCET Notification 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in
In the present education system, the competition for engineering and medical streams are increasing day by day. To achieve your goal and enter into your favorite stream, the AP EAMCET 2018 is the best platform. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada released the AP EAMCET Notification 2018. So, the desirable candidate can apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
For the academic year of 2018 also, JNTUK is going to conduct the EAMCET exam on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The students can get the information related to the Latest Entrance Examination on this website. Any details related to Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exams such as education qualification, age limit, exam dates, and pattern are available on this page. Apply for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical entrance exam on or before the last date.
AP EAMCET 2018 Notification Details
|Board Name||AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).|
|Organized by||JNTU Kakinada.|
|Type of test||Offline.|
Eligibility Criteria for APEAMCET Exam 2018
Before applying for AP EAMCET exam, please check whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria or not. If yes, you can confidently apply for EAMCET exam following the below instructions. Check AP EAMCET Notification for further more info.
- The applying candidate must possess the 12th standard certificate from any recognized institution to apply AP EAMCET 2018.
- The Aspirant must attain 45% aggregate in 12 th standard examinations and 40% for the reservation candidates.
The Applicant should have a minimum age of 17 years to apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam.
Other Details of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Notification 2018
- For Engineering the application fee is Rs: 350/-
- The application fee for agriculture and medical streams is Rs: 350/-
- For both Engineering and Medical exam: Rs: 700/-
Important Dates of EAMCET 2018
|Notification Release date||February 2018|
|Start date for Online Application||In February 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||March 2018.|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination||Engineering- 22 April 2018.
Medical & Agri- 26 April 2018.
|Engineering Examination Timings||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|AP EAMCET (Agriculture) Exam Date||April 2018.|
|E & A (Both Stream) Exam Date||April 2018.|
For more details about the AP EAMCET Exam 2018, you can click on the following link:
AP EAMCET 2018 Application form – www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
As an applicant for AP EAMCET exam, you should check whether you satisfy the eligibility of EAMCET exam before applying. To apply for EAMCET exam 2018, visit the official website. And follow the below steps while filling the AP EAMCET application form.
How to apply for AP EAMCET Notification?
- Create a login ID and password in the AP EAMCET official website.
- Read all the instructions provided and select the course you are going to apply.
- Click on apply online and enter all the primary details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay the application fee through Debit/ credit card or offline through DD.
- Click on submit button after completing the above steps.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Notification (Paper Notification)
Download APEAMCET 2018 Official Notification
AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
The JNTUK will conduct the AP EAMCET 2018 exam in the specified exam centers. There will be 160 questions in the EAMCET Entrance Exam. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer. The entrance exam contains questions from Mathematics, physics, chemistry subjects. The duration of the Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical entrance exam is 3 hours.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2018
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will release the admit cards for AP Eamcet in the month of May 2018. You can download the EAMCET hall ticket 2018 on this website. Visit the official site www.sche.ap.gov.in regularly for more details about EAMCET Admit card.
AP Eamcet 2018 Syllabus
The Aspirants of AP EAMCET 2018 must check the exam syllabus. The syllabus plays the key role in every exam preparation. Through the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Syllabus, candidates can able to get an idea about the sections included and the number of questions from each topic. So, candidates can able to focus on that particular subjects to get the best score in the AP EAMCET Exam 2018.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Previous Papers
Candidates make your EAMCET Preparation much more strong with the old question papers. By practicing the AP EMACET Previous Year Question papers, candidates can able to fast up their way of answering questions. Thus, within the less time, applicants can able to answer more questions. That’s why applicants must practice the AP EAMCET Solved Question Papers along with your regular preparation. Candidates can also download the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Model Questions Papers, Last 5 years old question papers in pdf format.
Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam – APEAMCET Result 2018
Andhra Pradesh state government will release the EAMCET result officially on the website. The candidates who have attended for AP EAMCET can check the result of entrance exam on the official site. You can see the EAMCET result on our site.
Stay tuned for more details about AP EAMCET 2018 Notification….