AP EAMCET Required Documents for counselling are available now. Check the List of certificates, counselling dates, certificate verification process, Counseling centres of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. The AP EAMCET Counselling Detailed Notification released on its official website apeamcet.nic.in
EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 AP EAMCET Required Documents List 2018 – apeamcet.nic.in
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Engineering/ Agriculture/ Medicine Counselling Certificate Verification
- 1.2 Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- 1.2.1 Required Documents for AP EAMCET Counselling
- 1.2.2 AP EAMCET Required Documents List for NCC Candidates
- 1.2.3 EAMCET AP Counselling Certificate Verification – Physically Handicapped (PH)
- 1.2.4 APEAMCET Certificate Verification CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel)
- 1.2.5 Minority – apeamcet.nic.in Required Documents List
- 1.2.6 AP EAMCET Certificate Verification for Anglo-Indians
AP EAMCET Required Documents List 2018 – apeamcet.nic.in
JNTU Kakinada released AP Eamcet results. The candidates who qualified in the Andhra Pradesh Eamcet exam can attend the counselling. Before going to certificate verification, the students have to carry some documents. The list of the Required documents for AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling is given below for the applicants of EAMCET exam. They should carry all the mentioned certificates along with them for verification.
The JNTU Kakinada successfully conducted the entrance test as per the scheduled dates. Most of the students have attended the Exam. Therefore, a huge number of students qualified for the exam and waiting for the counselling. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada released the counselling dates. So, the applicants who are going to attend the counselling and certificate verification must carry the below documents with them. Therefore, we had given a List of Documents required for the EAMCET Counselling in the bottom of the page.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering/ Agriculture/ Medicine Counselling Certificate Verification
The JNTU K released admissions for the students who are waiting to join the Engineering Courses. A lot of people applied through online. The applicants downloaded Hall Tickets and attended the exam. Now the students are going to attend the counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates have to gather the following certificates for the verification process. Without the AP EAMCET required Documents for Certificate Verification, the applicants are not allowed for the further process. So, the students have to check their certificates once before going to the counselling centre. For further more details, you can also refer official website apeamcet.nic.in
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
The applicants have to keep the below documents with them at the time of counselling. So, make sure that you have all the mentioned certificates are not. Therefore, we are providing the AP EAMCET Required Documents list in the below sections for the sake of applied candidates. Students can also check the official notification to know more details.
Required Documents for AP EAMCET Counselling
- AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 Or White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate Or Residence Certificate for 10 years (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) Or Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in the case of non-local candidates.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/ SC/ ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
AP EAMCET Required Documents List for NCC Candidates
- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
EAMCET AP Counselling Certificate Verification – Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
APEAMCET Certificate Verification CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel)
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In the case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
Minority – apeamcet.nic.in Required Documents List
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
AP EAMCET Certificate Verification for Anglo-Indians
- A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.