AP EAMCET Application form 2019 Available. Candidates can refer the Step by step Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Application Process. Willing students can attain the Applications forms for AP EAMCET Exam 2019. Applicants must submit the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical CET 2019 Applications on or before the last date. The AP EAMCET Online Application available at the official website sche.ap.gov.in
EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form – sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- 1.1 AP EAMCET 2019 Notification Details
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online @ sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- 1.3 How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2019?
- 1.3.1 Step by step process to fill AP EAMCET Online Application 2019
- 1.3.2 4 Simple Steps of AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
- 1.3.3 Step 1: AP EAMCET Fee Payment Details
- 1.3.4 AP EAMCET Fee Details
- 1.3.5 Step 2: Know your AP EAMCET Payment Status
- 1.3.6 Step 3: AP EAMCET Application Process
- 1.3.7 Step 4: Print APEAMCET Online Application Form
- 1.4 Overall steps for filling AP EAMCET Online Application
- 1.5 Important Dates for AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form – sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Apply for AP EAMCET 2019 through online. We have provided a step by step procedure about how to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 application form. The AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the JNTUK, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. On assistance of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), EAMCET is conducted. The students who are interested in the admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses in various colleges or institutions should go through an entry-level examination, i.e., EAMCET. Here, we provide the information regarding the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification Details
AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online @ sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
|AP EAMCET Apply Online Procedure 2019|
|Organization Name||JNTU Kakinada.|
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET 2019.|
|Courses||B.Pharm, B.SC, B.tech, B.Arch|
|Last Date||February 2019.|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam.|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2019?
There is still some students exist that who have no idea about how to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Online. For those candidates convenience, we have provided the step by step AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online Process. So, candidates can refer the below application process to fill the AP EAMCET Application form.
Note: Fill all the required fields with valid details like personal info, educational qualification, and other necessary details and submit it.
Step by step process to fill AP EAMCET Online Application 2019
First of all, you need to click on the following link of AP EAMCET Application 2019 of official website sche.ap.gov.in. The window will be displayed. There you can read complete details of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test Andhra Pradesh.
An advice for the candidates from the APCHE Board is complete the APEAMCET Application & Fee Payment process as early as possible. The applications treated in First come first serve basis so that you can get your preferred exam center as you have applied early.
4 Simple Steps of AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
- EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Know your Payment Status.
- Fill AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application (Only after APEAMCET Fee Payment).
- Print APEAMCET Application form after Submission.
Step 1: AP EAMCET Fee Payment Details
1. After reading the complete details, click on the first step i.e., Fee Payment. Students should meet the following Eligibility conditions to submit the AP EAMCET Application form.
Age limit for Online Application
Candidates who have below mentioned age limits as on 31st December of the year of admission are eligible to apply Online.
- For Engineering:
- Lower Age Limit: Completed 16 years.
- No Upper Age Limit.
- For Agriculture & Medicine:
- Lower Age Limit: 17 Years.
- Upper Age Limit: 22 Years (For Others), 25 Years (SC/ ST Candidates).
2. Fill the details such as Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Name, etc.,
3. Then, choose the field from the Engineering, Agriculture & Medical And Both.
AP EAMCET Fee Details
- To apply for the single course either E Or AM, you need to pay the AP EAMCET Application Fee of Rs.557.50/-.
- AP EAMCET Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture Fee Amount: Rs. 500/-.
- Processing Fee & Taxes: Rs. 57.50/- (Rs.50/-+Rs.7.50/-).
- For the application of Both courses (E & AM), the APEAMCET 2019 Application Fee is Rs.1115.00/-.
- Fee Amount: Rs. 1000/-.
- Processing Fee & Taxes: Rs.115/- (Rs.100/- + Rs.15/-).
4. Click on the “Initiate Payment” button after choosing the payment mode, and entering required details.
5. Therefore, you have successfully completed Step 1.
Step 2: Know your AP EAMCET Payment Status
If in case your account debited and the EAMCET Fee Payment not successful or website disconnected or fee payment receipt not generated, don’t worry, you will have an option to check the AP EAMCET Fee Payment Status mode.
6. You can click on the Know your Payment Status (Step 2) on the homepage. Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number(which were provided at the time of payment). You can get the Payment status. If the Fee payment is “NO”. Then, the candidates are requested to make the fresh payment. The amount will be refunded to the bank account within 5 working days.
Step 3: AP EAMCET Application Process
7. To complete this step, you should make the successful AP EAMCET Fee Payment. After payment, click on Fill Application Step.
8. Fill the following particulars in the window:
- Payment Reference ID.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number.
- Mobile Number and
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) format.
9. Here, you can enter the remaining particulars such as Your Parents details, Category, Postal Address, etc. You have select the preferred AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers list in this page only.
10. Submit your complete details and upload the Photograph and Signature in the given format and sizes.
Step 4: Print APEAMCET Online Application Form
11. Finally, you have successfully applied for the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam.
12. Just one more step to complete the process: Take a printout of the submitted Andhra Pradesh Eamcet Application Form for future reference.
Overall steps for filling AP EAMCET Online Application
Students can fill the AP EAMCET Application form through online. Please make sure that the relevant documents are there for you.
- Log in to the official website, i.e., sche.ap.gov.in
- Go to the application form button.
- Fill all the mandatory particulars on the application form.
- Upload a photo on the application form.
- Payment must be made for AP EAMCET.
Important Dates for AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2019
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Online Apply Dates|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application||February 2019.|
|Last Date for the Submission of AP EAMCET online application||March 2019.|
|Form correction of AP EAMCET 2019||April 2019.|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.500/-)||April 2019.|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.1,000/-)||April 2019.|
|Submission of AP EAMCET online application (late fee of Rs.5,000/-)||April 2019.|
|AP EAMCET Online Application Submission with Late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||April 2019.|
You can also check the AP EAMCET Exam Important dates for more details about the Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam for the academic year 2019.