Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020 is available on this page. EAMCET is a common entrance exam for engineering and medical courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for AP EAMCET to enter into the first year of the professional courses i.e., B.Tech, B.Sc, MBBS, BDS, etc. JNTU Kakinada is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 exam on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education. Hence, the willing candidates can apply for AP EAMCET Exam 2020 on or before the last date 15 June 2020 (Extended). To apply for the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam, the candidates need to satisfy the AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria 2020. Hence, you can check the Eligibility of EAMCET exam on our website.
EAMCET Exam Overview
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020 – sche.ap.gov.in
EAMCET – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. Therefore, the EAMCET exam is to fill the first-year admissions into various government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Every year Andhra Pradesh State conducts this EAMCET exam to encourage the 12th passed students to become professional engineers. Hence, the aspirants who want to apply for EAMCET exam can check the AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria below. As a result, apply for EAMCET 2020 exam on or before the last date 15 June 2020 ( Extended ).
Every year the responsibility to conduct the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam is given to JNTU Kakinada. Being the second largest technological university in India, JNTUK delivering quality in education as well as entrance exam i.e. EAMCET. On behalf of APSCHE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University releases EAMCET Notification to fill admissions into various B.Tech, Medical, B.Pharm colleges. Therefore, JNTU Kakinada plays a crucial role in transforming the 12th passed students to professional engineers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Education Qualification
The candidate should belong to the Indian Nationality, and also he/ she should belong to the Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State. Also, the interested candidates can find the AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria such as Age Limit and Educational Qualification in the below section.
Age Limit of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam
As the Age limit of AP EAMCET 2020 differs from different courses. Hence, you can check the Age Limit of Engineering, B.Sc, and Pharmacy courses below.
I. For Engineering and Pharmacy Courses:
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidate must complete 16 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no Upper Limit.
II. For B.Tech ( Dairy Technology, Ag. Eng, FS & T) and B.Sc (CA & BM):
- Minimum Age Limit: The candidate must complete a minimum 17 years to apply for AP EAMCET exam.
- Maximum Age Limit: Should not exceed 22 years for general/ OBC and 25 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Required Education Qualification for AP EAMCET Exam
For Engineering B.Pharm, B.Tech (Dairy, Agriculture Engineering, FS & T), B.Sc( CA & BM):
- The applying candidate either passed or appearing for the Intermediate final year from the State Board of Intermediate Education.
For Pharm-D course:
- The candidate either passed or appeared for (10+2) Exam from the State Board of Intermediate Education or the candidate who passed or appeared for the Diploma in Pharmacy course is eligible for the AP EAMCET Exam.
- Applying candidate should obtain 45% aggregate ( General or OBC) or 40% aggregate ( for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
The one who satisfies all conditions can click on the below link to fill and submit the AP EAMCET Online Application form. You can also find “How to apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Exam?”.