The AP EAMCET Exam Pattern is available in pdf. The Candidates who have applied for AP EAMCET Exam are searching for AP EAMCET EXAM pattern. For them, we have provided the AP EAMCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus here for better preparation. So, Interested candidates can download the Exam Pattern and Syllabus from here.
EAMCET Exam Overview
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 @ www.apeamcet.org
Applicants who had applied for AP EAMCET are searching for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Pattern are at the right place. Here we have provided AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern for both Engineering and Medicine. Exam Pattern will be different for Engineering and Medicine applicants. So, download the Exam Pattern for Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine Common Entrance Test separately. It will help the candidates to get a clear idea about the total no.of questions asked in the exam, total time duration, Each section weightage marks, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering & Medicine Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 will be useful to analyze the question paper and answer quickly. The candidates who are waiting to get the Engineering or Medicine seat in top colleges. And also test pattern will help the candidates to understand how to attempt the question paper within the stipulated time. Therefore, download the Exam Pattern for your Preparation.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Entrance Test Pattern overview
|Board Name||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Name of the Examination||EAMCET|
The JNTUK has released the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Notification under APSCHE. Candidates who have completed Intermediate and planning for BE, B.Tech or B.Pharmacy, should apply for Andhra EAMCET Exam. Andhra EAMCET Notification released on 26 February 2019. EAMCET 2019 is the selection process for filling seats of the different Engineering colleges and medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who perform well in the EAMCET Written Test will get admission in Top Universities. So, refer to the Exam Pattern and Syllabus which is provided here to make better preparation.
Engineering & Medicine Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are applying for AP EAMCET Exam should qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics recognized by the Board.
- And also Candidates should get a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category).
- Candidates who are applying should have completed 17 years of age as in December 2019.
AP EAMCET Test Pattern 2019
The below tables shows the Clear idea about the Andhra Pradesh Exam Pattern for both Engineering and Medical.
The AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Total No.of Questions||Total Marks|
AP Eamcet Test Pattern for Engineering Students:
|Subjects Names||TotalNo. of Questions|
AP Eamcet Test Pattern for Medical Students:
|Subjects Names||Total No. of Questions|
We Have provided some important details about the AP Eamcet Exam pattern. And they are listed below:
- The AP EAMCET examination is in the offline mode.
- The questions which are appeared in the exam are Objective-type and carrying one mark for each question.
- AP EAMCET question paper is available in both languages i.e. English and Telugu.
- Four options are provided for each question. And You have to mark the correct one.
- Ap EAMCET Exam has no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The total exam duration is three hours.
- The candidates have to use a Blue/Black ball point pen to mark the answers on the OMR Sheet.